1. Complete an online application
Download an application, complete it, and mail it to the address below…or drop it off at one of our five
2. Provide copies of your high school transcripts or GED test results.
3. If you have completed courses at another college, send us an official transcript.
4. Fill out a financial aid application.
5. Send us copies of your ACT, ASSET, or COMPASS scores.
Depending on your ACT scores in Reading, English, or Math, you may need to take the COMPASS test. COMPASS is free for first-time takers
Mail printed applications to:
SKCTC Office of Admissions 700 College Road Cumberland, KY 40823
You may also print an application.